We know that what makes any event special is the people you share it with. At Ballenger Farm, we aim to provide you with a relaxed and flexible space that lets you focus on enjoying the company of your closest friends and family to the fullest.
Whether you’re planning your special day or looking for a place to host a weekend retreat, you’ll get full access to the property and the 18th century farmhouse.
• Weddings up to 100 guests (events with more than 50 guests must have a day-of coordinator)
• Couples can bring their own alcohol (and save the budget!)
• Vendor flexibility—you choose your favorites!
• Couples get the entire venue to themselves—no one else will be using the space during your event weekend
• Couples can come in before your event to setup and leave cleanup/breakdown for the next day
• We are pet friendly!
• Transparent pricing—no tips, taxes, or service charges added
• Available for weddings under 20 guests: three 8-ft tables, 20 chairs, plates & glasses, table decor
• Access to our 18th century farmhouse
• Colorful bridal dressing room
• Overnight accommodations for up to 7 guests
• Full kitchen available for use by couples or caterers
• A large, magical tree perfect for the ceremony
• 400 sq. ft. courtyard lit with bistro lights
• Large, open lawn that can easily fit a 60x60’ tent
• Picturesque ponds and an ornamental koi pond
• Friendly goats and chickens (known for joining photoshoots!)
• Three fire pits to keep a warm glow at night
• Bonfire area for s’mores surrounded by log seats
• Beautiful farm backdrops including the barn, spring house, and corn crib
• Parking available in the back of the property to keep vehicles out of sight
$2000 for 20 guests | $3500 for 50 guests | $4500 for 75 guests | $5500 for 100 guests
$2000 for 20 guests
$3500 for 50 guests
$4500 for 75 guests
$5500 for 100 guests
Pricing starts at $450 for 3 hours and includes both the outdoor and indoor spaces.
Looking for a comfortable and charming space for your baby shower? Planning a small get together? Need a space for your next workshop?
When not hosting events, Ballenger Farm welcomes weekenders to enjoy a breath of fresh air! The space includes access to the 2800 sq. ft. 18th-century farmhouse and the picturesque property. We can accommodate up to 7 guests.
It’s the perfect space for family getaways, women’s retreats, or creative business retreats.
I searched and searched for a location, then a friend suggested Ballenger Farm; it’s just the place I had stored away in my mind. An 18th-century colonial farmhouse turned bed & breakfast. Rolling hills. Secret gardens. Goats, chickens, the most protective and loving guard dog. Ponds, ducks, a dilapidated spring house covered in moss. A charming courtyard full of lush greenery, blooming petals, and twinkle lights. The perfect setting…
Ballenger Farm was incredible and such a blessing...This is a working farm and we had the goats and chickens hanging out and our guests loved it. The home was decorated so beautifully - it's pretty much THE place you want to have an event, especially your wedding. You likely wouldn't have to make any changes to how anything was arranged in that house at all (Liz is flexible and allows you to if need be). We made use of the fire pit and had smores. It was such a hit - the seating around the fire pit is tree stumps - it's so cute!
The property is gorgeous and every time I came to see it it got better and better! They are always working hard to update the farm throughout the seasons. The pictures from our wedding are dreamy. The farm House is a wonderful spot for the girls getting ready process. Highly recommend this spot!!!